Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekend Recap

Well we had a nice and productive weekend


Friday after work we headed to Lowes to get our supplies for Saturday. After wards we gobbled up some Mexican food.


Saturday we got up, drank our coffee and started on the bedroom. We decided this nook is my cozy new bed. My brother said all I needed was a rope ladder.



After cleaning the walls and taping it all up, we finally were ready to paint.


It's still wet in this photo, but it dried to exactly what we wanted. The color is called Metropolis by Valspar. We decided to go with the paint and primer in one. We will never go back. It was really good paint.

After all of our hard work we decided we deserved some cold beer. We headed to Red's.

Scout of course tagged along and made about 50 new friends.


The couple next to us kept giving her parts of their salads. She loved the croutons, chicken and a little bit of lettuce.




My outfit for the night... Really don't know why I gave those Sexy Eyes. May have been the 3 beers. :)

Sunday was pretty slow. I worked on planning the rest of the bedroom, cleaned, vacuumed, took the Girl Scout on a walk and read my book.

What did y'all do this weekend?

5 comments:

  1. wow what a great weekend! LOVE that last outfit the skirt is so cute. xo jillian:: enter to win a $100 shopping spree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we have the same bedroom! Do you have a Beazer home? We have that little nook, too, and we put some plants up there (fake of course!). They cascade over the side of that little shelf up there. Love the outfit, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that color!

    I also love all the dogs I see whenever we go to Red's. I wish my pup were well-behaved enough to tag along. He would be WAY too excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Red's - but sometimes it's too hot for me there. :) Not sure I could have standed it this weekend... Love the outfit in your last pic... is that a dress or a skirt and top. Your hair looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What did I do this past weekend? I shot a high powered bow and arrow. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails