Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday Brunch: Bloody Mary Bar



I'm not hosting a brunch anytime soon but one of my favorite things in life is a Bloody Mary bar. I love how they are basically a meal in a glass. Plus when you need a little hair of the dog it will be your best friend.


Here are my essential items to put out on a DIY Bloody Mary Bar :




Vodka- I like the Peppar vodka for a nice spicy Bloody Mary





My favorite mix is Zing Zang



Anti-pasta Skewer. I would probably take off the tomato and add shrimp and pickles



Also I would add the following for a DIY bar


Worcestershire


Celery salt for rim


Clamato Juice


Celery Stalks


Pickled Okra or Green Beans




What is your favorite garnish for a Bloody Mary?


btw: I wanted to abbreviate the term Bloody Mary this entire post but I thought B.M. wasn't very appropriate.


HAPPY BRUNCHING!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails