Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Surprise Mail

Last year, I was at a bar waiting for some food to be ready when I stumbled upon a coaster/post card. Immediately I pulled out a pen. Since we just got back from a visit with my bro, I decided he was the chosen one.

A couple of weeks ago while at Poes, those fun coasters were back. So of course I wrote Brady again. Matt wrote one to his sister Britton.

Don't fire me Charleston Place for having one of your pens. Just think of it as advertising.


Cheap fun! Don't you love to find surprise mail?

4 comments:

  1. I love sending postcards! Since we've moved to the city, I've been picking up pretty postcards and mailing them to friends.

    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loove getting mail. It makes sifting through all those Big Lot and pizza ads worth it. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting Mail when it is unexpected is the best thing in the world! I used to have a collection of post cards, I want to start collecting them again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, these are so cute! I have never seen these before. What a great idea!! and I love the Charleston Place, I have some good memories there, ha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails