Thursday, July 21, 2011

Awendaw

Yesterday after some yard work we headed out to Awendaw (10 minutes away) for a dock picnic.

One of Matt's friends has a beautiful lot on the intercoastal. We spent the afternoon watching dolphins, fishing and enjoying the salty breeze. Of course Scout jumped in, but then freaked out when she realized she couldn't get back on the dock. Matt saved the day and pulled her back up.






Completely off topic

Last night my friend Amber sent me the below text:



Matt wanted me to send them his best Warren Beatty.






What do you think? Any resemblance?

4 comments:

  1. Reminds me of Brady jumping off the boat last Sunday. Crazy dogs. And yes, Matt does a great Warren Beatty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great day on the water. I've been loving the weather lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. I'll look for him to star in the Lifetime movie on Mr. Beatty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first photo. It makes me want to jump in the water!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails