Monday, March 7, 2011

Waterfront Park Picnic

Today was a brisk 64 degrees and a couple of us girls (and Jamison) headed to the Waterfront Park in Mt. Pleasant for a picnic lunch.

The always funny and entertaining Ali and her son Jamison


I was amazed how he was able to navigate the phone.. Wiz Kid Poppy made the picnic too!


SaraRuth and Taylor

J-Man helping Mama push the stroller

And yes, once on the pier the shark showed up


The one pic of me... not cute



Here is a pic of the PB&J Bars I made last night. I grabbed the recipe from Epicurious



They turned out really yummy. If you make them, bake it for an additonal 5-10 minutes if you are following the recipe. And yes, that is a Tervis Tumbler w/ milk. I'm telling you I have 3 different sizes. I have issues.

3 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY MEANT TO STEAL SOME PB&J BARS!!! But I forgot! Sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that hat! how fun.
    and pb&j bars?! mmm yes please.
    xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely day. pb&j bars sound good..going to check out that recipe now

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails