Sunday, March 6, 2011

Food+Wine Recap

Last night was super fun and delish. There was everything from Poptart Eclairs to Bacon Cotton Candy. Cabernet and Rose were flowing well like wine. I was very much enjoying ginger mojitos and yummy limoncellos.


Hello Good Looking!

The Tent was huge. This is just a sliver

A Tiny Little Cocktail from the Gin Joint booth.

So this pic and the next ones are rough. Basically just us walking back to the car.
Yes, I think I should have been in my 20's during the 70's. My hair would have been so cool back then.

I warned you
Matt pretending to be an airplane. For the record he only indulged in one glass of wine. So responsible.

2 comments:

  1. That looks so fancy! Hope you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bacon cotton candy??? I think I would love it.

    Looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails