Monday, May 9, 2011

Day Trip to Myrtle Beach

Yesterday Matt and I took a little road trip to Myrtle Beach


Lunch in Garden City- Garlic & Herb Crab Claws at Gulf Stream Cafe



View from the restaurant



The main reason we went up to MB was to go to Anthropologie to return the dress Matt got me for my birthday



Like everyone else, I LOVE this store.



Next up we went to a Golf Store so Matt could have some fun. I found a Head Cover that looks like Scout.


Of course this is where I hung out while Matt was looking around.


What are your favorite Day Trips?

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun trip! The crab claws have my mouth watering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Gulf Stream Cafe - it is a Myrtle Beach tradition for us! Looks like a fun weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got hungry the moment I saw those crab claws. Those stuffed toys look cute! I wish I can have one. And I can tell that your trip there was very fun.

    Donna Parsley

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails