Monday, September 13, 2010

Hosting a Wine & Cheese Party

With cooler weather I look forward to chili on the stove, apple pie in the oven and a nice glass of Cabernet. I get so excited about putting on sweaters and boots and getting together with friends. Of course most the time our get togethers involve football. Maybe sometime soon I'll be able to convince the hubby to host a wine and cheese party. Here are a couple tips:

Use an Evite to be green and save on postage.

Use this Wine and Cheese Pairing Chart for the planning process.

Wine and cheese

DIY Plates that explain the Cheese your guest's are enjoying... Genius!

via Martha Stewart- Ritzy Bee Events

One of our dream trips is to visit Napa for a tasting weekend. I'm jealous 0f those of you who live out there. Lucky ducks!

3 comments:

  1. Totally agree..I think I need to organize a wine and cheese party too...It should be fun:)..Hope you had a relaxing weekend,sweetie
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. i could live solely on wine and cheese for the rest of my life (actually, i'd love to). i'm dying to try bin 152 and also the new place opened by lucca! i'm nervous though, i'll probably start going five times a week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love some wine and cheese! I am going to a friends house for supper tonight and will be stopping by Bull Street Gormet for some vino. I love that place.
    Hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails