Saturday, September 11, 2010

Attic-ted

We have a 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom home. Currently we use one of the bedrooms as Matt's office since he works out of the house. Eventually we will make this room a nursery since I will not give up the guest bedroom. I mean seriously, once we have a baby where are the Grandma's going to sleep? Matt says the couch and I say heck to the no.

Anyways, we do have a very large attic. I just came across this attic makeover on Perfectly Imperfect and I'm super inspired. I love every bit of it. If only I could do the Mary Poppin's finger snap and it be done. :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Totally inspiring, but I bet that was quite the process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so shabby chic. Love it. And thanks for the "heck to the no" for the grandma couches. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails