I partially documented my day off yesterday. Here is what I did:
1) Got up and dressed.. That's deserving of a bullet point, right? P.S. I love that its time again for black leggings. :)
2) Went to the bank
3) Had a delicious solo breakfast at Charleston Cafe.
4) Went to the library.
5) I felt like I was cheating on my Harris Teeter.. but I was bargain shopping and needed to go to Bi-Lo. All I know is that I saved $40 dollars and stretched our food budget for the month. Yay for Financial Freedom!
6) Got home and put away groceries.
7) Went to the gym and got my Zumba on.
8) After the red pen accident last week, I gave Scout a second chance outside of her crate. After Zumba I crept up to the house to see what she was doing. She was sleeping like a lamb.
9) I made Baked Ziti and a big garden salad for dinner. And I made a second batch and froze it for another date. Stretch that budget girl!!
10) Took Scout for moonlit mile lap around the block.
11) took a bubble bath
12) And finally, started reading Cold Mountain.
As for my second day off... it's basically laundry filled.