Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentines Puzzles Part 2

Alright.. so here is the dealio. After about 1.5 hours of me being frustrated and searching my house high and low I saw one of Matt's books on the Free Masons. Duh... so they are the builders, so what's the vessel??

Then Matt pics up his guitar and starts singing the song 'Moon Shiner'. Finally 15 minutes later i look at the oddly placed Mason Jar in his office. Jackpot!! The clue was taped on the botton of the lid.

Clue numero tres goes like this:

In the Jewish tradition, there is a song.

"Joshua fought the battle of Jericho, Jericho, Jericho.

Joshua fought the battle of Jericho and.... "

RS GSRH DVIV GL SZKKVM, GsV KZRI HSZOO KVIRHS GSIRXV.

So I solved this clue pretty easily. I had to finish the song verse and then solve the puzzle.

To see the answer highlight here ---> Song verse 'the walls came tumblin' down.'

puzzle says: if this were to happen, the pair shall perish thrice

I know y'all don't know my house layout so I'll go over it next post. (mom, you may figure it out) Right now I'm going to go enjoy my sunny Sunday off. Time to take Scouter for a walk.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails