Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bottles n' Brushes

Here in Charleston [Mt. Pleasant] there is a magical place called Bottles and Brushes
You are able to bring all of your friends and create a piece of art in one night. It cost $35 and includes artist instruction, a canvas, paint, brushes etc. You can even bring your own snacks, beer and wine. I've already been 3 times and my walls are looking lovely in my home.
This is the next painting I want to do. You send them a picture of your dog and turn it into a paintable image somehow. For a complete Calendar go here to their home page.

2 comments:

  1. That is such a great idea...I wish we would have something like that here!!!! You should to that dog one for sure...So pretty!!!!
    Kisses sweetie and have a wonderful day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH. MY. GOSH! What an amazing place!! I wish there was a place in Portland like this! What an amazing way to spend time with friends and get creative!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails