Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sweet Savannah

Matt and I consider Savannah as one of our special places.

When we first starting dating we went on a weekend visit and walked the entire historic district. Since that first trip we have been back 2 other times. We are lucky its only an hour and 45 minute drive from Charleston.

We always use to say if we were to sing a duet at a karaoke bar it would be Cyndi Lauper's 'Time After Time' hence the photos below.

What a difference 3 years can make. I can honestly say I helped with Matt's cool factor since we started dating.. I mean look at that haircut in 2007. Sorry babe- I love you!


Also if you need a great lunch place forget about Lady and Sons and go to Mrs. Wilkes Dining Room. Talk about Southern Food that has not been dumbed down. I give it 10 thumbs up!

pic is from waiting in line at mrs. wilkes

1 comment:

  1. From a Southern Boy... The best down-home authentic food I have eaten since the back roads of Mississippi (Pap's Place to be specific).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails