Sunday, January 3, 2010

I Love Lamps

My mother taught me that lighting is one of the most crucial elements in a rooms design. So naturally its always one of the first things I notice in a room.


While flipping through an Ikea Magazine I found the Barometer Floor Lamp from Ikea. It is $49.99 and I imagine it would look wonderful in any room.
When I googled the lamp for images I came across the below photo. Oddly enough it is from Stephmodo's blog which I follow daily. I guess we must have similar personalities. How do you ask someone to be your best friend if you've never met before? Anyone else ever in this bloggers world predicament?

1 comment:

  1. Then you will love that the deer antler lamp is boldly being displayed in our rec room. The glow it emits is heavenly. It definitely makes one smile.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails