Thursday, August 11, 2011

I know you missed me

Sorry for the brief step out of the Blog-o-Sphere

I worked a long week last week and I had very productive days off which didn't include turning on my laptop. Here are some pics from the last couple of days


My lunch at work.. Took a picture to make Matt jealous. Usually I eat a salad everyday. But I was feeling like some country fried steak, taters and collards. Slap yo mama.

Tuesday I hit up the $5 movie tickets at Cinnebarre and saw Crazy Stupid Love. It was great!

After the movie I headed to the Farmers Market in Mt. Pleasant.
Did you say Gyro and Elephant Ears? I didn't indulge. But I thought about it.
Yesterday morning Scout and I went on a walk. It started out sunny but the weather changed drastically and we got rained on as we ran home. At one point Scout was running with her eyes shut and then just sat down in the neighbors yard admitting defeat. We made it home and she basically passed out.

What's new with y'all? I have to go back for about 5 days and catch up on your posts.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails