Monday, August 24, 2009

Darlin' I believe it's almost football season

So on Friday we held Matt's fantasy football draft at our house. We had the entire league over except for my dad who was able to be drafting live online from Michigan. My brother Brady from Richmond, VA and my future brother in-law DJ from Gadsden, AL both made the trip to Charleston for the event. Here is a pic of our living room. That's right.. we hooked up our laptop to the 52'' TV.
By my side was one of my favorite people... Mrs. Sara Ruth Miller. She is something else. She brings such fun and brightness where ever she goes. I love that we actually made referee shirts out of electrical tape... and we wore them proudly.



Here is another view of the room. I'm on the couch w/ my brother...




Afterwards we all went to the Twisted Fish. {previously know as the Breakroom.} Of course I had to show everyone the horrible picture of Matt on the wall... Love you babe.


Here is Sara Ruth and my brother trying to get Taylor to take a picture

Overall we had a great time and we are all looking forward to football season.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails