Monday, November 7, 2011

Turkey on the Brain

So I have Thanksgiving on my mind. Every year I work on the Holiday and the entire weekend after. This year is no different. However, Matt's family is coming to visit. So of course I want to get everything as prepped as possible for his mom and sister.
FRENCH'S® GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE   http://www.williams-sonoma.com/wsimgs/rk/images/dp/wcm/201135/0064/img7o.jpg
The past couple of days I've been making the menu. I would love to add something new to the table this year. I was kind of thinking a savory tart (goat cheese & mushroom) or maybe some roasted brussel sprouts.
country home

pj mehaffey

So let me ask you. What are your must have Thanksgiving table foods? I'm looking for some inspiration.

4 comments:

  1. As a vegetarian, all Thanksgiving has come to mean for me is pumpkin pie. Lots and LOTS of pumpkin pie. Mmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for Thanksgiving! It is one of my favorite holidays! A must have for me is sweet potato casserole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't have Thanksgiving without Grandma's dressin'... I'm not spending Thanksgiving where I want to either. We can always hope for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails