I created the following recipe for individual Blueberry Pies
1 Can of Blueberries in Syrup
3 TBSP Sugar
1 1/2 TBSP Cornstarch
1 TBSP Lemon Juice
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
1) drain the berries and reserve the syrup.
2) combine the syrup, cornstarch and half of the sugar. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened. Remove from heat.
3) Gently stir in remaining sugar, blueberries and lemon juice.
4) prepare crust and put in pie plate. I used individual dishes. If you want a whole pie I would double the entire recipe.
5) Fill em up with the berry mixture and dot top of crust with butter
6) Bake for 30 minutes and let cool before you try eating. I burnt my tongue back because I'm not patient.