Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pie Love You

Thanksgiving is 2 days away and I have one Pie done. If you are signed up to bring the dessert look no further. This is the one you should make. With out further ado here is the recipe for the
Best Chocolate Pie

Ingredients:
1/2 C butter
3/4 C sugar
2 Squares of Bakers unsweet chocolate- melted and cooled
2 eggs
12 oz of whipped topping
1 oreo cookie crust1: take a goofy picture of yourself holding a whisk.
2: Cream butter and sugar
3: mix in cooled chocolate
4: Now is the part I wish I had a stand mixer. Add one egg at a time and mix for 5 minutes at a time. Very important that each egg gets five minutes.
5: Fold in whipped topping
6: pour into pie crust
7:Now put that pie in the freezer. Right before you sit down to eat the main meal, take pie out of freezer to ensure the proper unthawing time.

Now tell me you love me

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha..that is adorable:) Love your apron and that pie sound yummy:) I am going to try it for sure
    Kisses,sweetie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails