Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Belated Anniversary Babe

A month and a day ago Matt and I were married. Wow!!!

Here are a couple of photos taken from our rehearsal dinner. Our rehearsal dinner was such a blast. We had a laid back Charleston Harbor Cruise at sunset. Alex Toline with Lowcountry Explorer did a wonderful job at such a great rate. Matt's mom and sister had it catered by Cru Catering. YUM!!! I'm still drooling over the salmon.
The Mamas... Sue and Coco
Dave and My Dad
Maddy and Eric... love this pic of my cousins


Britton and I

DJ and Matt... talking about something important I'm sure.


These photos are by Jason Miller. He took so many wonderful photos over the wedding weekend it was hard not to upload all of them. Thanks Jason!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails